Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And the Day Started Out so Nice

Yesterday was a pretty emotional day for us Grey Knights.

It started out innocently enough, I finally decided that it was about time that I completed the Dragon Slayer quest. Joneus and Galanoth offered a little help as well and after about three hours of tedious retrieval of the map pieces and procuring passage on a ship, I was ready and rarring to take on that dragon.

Then it all went to Hell.

Kalinka left a post on her blog and instructed me to read it, then pass the message on to the rest of the Grey Knights present. The message stated that she felt the need to take a leave of absence from the Grey Knights for an undisclosed period of time, leaving no details as to what it was that prompted this decision.

Needless to say, we were pretty distressed over the news. I saw a side of Joneus I've never seen before, I'll leave it at that. Jesse tried her best to comfort everyone. Kylaia tried to help too, but her choice of methods didn't jive with us and when we asked her to stop she took offence and stormed off. Cyy wasn't effected at all, and I kind of snapped at him a few times for acting the way he was when we were all so distraught.

After about an hour of our bawling and crying, Kalinka came back. She explained that the reason she left was that she felt that she was more of a burden on the rest of us than anything else, and that she wanted some time to herself to find her place amonst us. She decided to give herself a new hair cut to suit her current mood. I almost didn't recognize her at first, I usually identify people by their hair, she went from her usual long, green hair to short and black. I liked it better before, but whatever. I'm just glad she's back.

So anyway, welcome back Kalinka, I'll try not to make you feel so worthless in the future, just as long as you promise not to scare us with aburpt messages like yesterday's.

Also, Kylaia, if I offended you yesterday I must have misspoken and I apologize.

Marr Vell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marr that is a good blog!!1 see i read yours silly. I try my best to comfort everyone in any situation beacuse i know what its like not having anyone to comfort you so i try. =P good blog and im out see ya

-Jesse