Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Trouble with Life is....

Surrounded by family,
Surrounded by friends.
I've made my mistakes,
I've accomplished just as much.
I've fought fights,
When I couldn't run.
Avoided more,
Just because.
Many mistakes corrected,
Some just left behind.
I look forward to the next batch,
Maybe I could learn something.
I have my regrets,
Though they are but few.
And I'll not speak of them here,
They're not really for you.
But I digress,
I've but one thing to say.

The trouble with life is...
It ends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you're not worried, this isn't really personal. This is just what came to mind when Jesse proposed this Lightning Blog phrase.

Marr Vell

3 comments:

Kalinka said...

Well, it's not personal. That's good.


This would make a cool spoken word piece.

Beatnik Marr,
Kalinka Blue.

The whisper in your ear said...

I LIKE IT!!!!!

We shoukd play more offen


Huzza!,
Jesse

Kalinka said...

Pssst....go to silentkimbly.com.


-Kalinka the Secretive.