Friday, October 20, 2006

Tales of Symphonia Character Association Part 4

Round 4. Fight!

Or rather, post a new comparison. That's what this is really about, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regal Bryant
Gender: Male
Age: 33
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 187 lbs
Class: Fighter
Race: Human
Hair: Blue
Build: Large, fairly muscular
Weapon: Greaves
Occupation: Former aristocrat

I'll say this now, Regal here is almost me. Almost. There are mant similarities between him and I, but there is another character who is much closer. So instead I've connected Regal to Zhilo.

And, of course there are reasons for this:
1) Both Regal and Zhilo are very proper and, well, regal in their speech.
2) Both Regal and Zhilo act overly regretfull of some great tragity in their pasts, to the point that it pretty much becomes their only personality trait.
3) Regal is the only character with no combination attacks with anyone, therefore it can be assumed that he doesn't work well with others or that everyone else doesn't like working with him. If it's the latter, then that's Zhilo alright.
4) Both Regal and Zhilo wear handcuffs all the time. Although it's for different reasons. (Regal wears them as a form of self-punishment, Zhilo wears them because he's into the kinky shit.)

I certainly hope that no one gets the wrong message from this, I'm not like Zhilo. Zhilo is just a weepy, jerky, kinky version of me.

And, of course. PICTURE PARTY!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for young Zhilo30. He'll never read this, so I felt no restraint when writing it. Take that!

Up next: Sheena Fujibayashi.

Marr Vell

12 comments:

Kalinka said...

Restraint. Heh.

What a horrid pun, Marr Vell.

-KB.

The whisper in your ear said...

Hahahhahahahahah!!!! That is a great comparison. Zhilo is kinky..Its kinda creppy but most of my guy friends are pervs so....It really dosnt bug me all that much. I have to go now beacuse I'm being yelled at....See ya...

*sigh*,
Jesse

Kalinka said...

I love how the last picture in these is always really bizarre.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for me.

-KB.

Marr said...

I liked the last one for this. Regal's expression just screams, "it's not what you think!"

And as for you, the character that I've compared to you on many occasions has a HUGE selection of pictures that I can see me using. I may end up posting more than just 3. It's just too hard to choose.

Artsy-Fartsy,
Marr Vell

Kalinka said...

Artsy-Go-Kartsy.

Vrooooooooooooom.
-Karlinka.

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Agian another great comparasin by Marr Vell. Did you notich how most animatic guys look like girls? Like Ed *Blushes* Edward Elrick the cutest anime guy in the world. And same with that guy from Euerk 7 oh whats his name... oh well Renton! Thats it Renton. yah well I had a scare yesterday! I tryed to get onto my blog but it wouldn't load! I tryed for like an hour! Then I tryed laoding marrs and kals but they wouldn't load either! I thought my mom had disabled the connection.

Marr said...

Well Kylaia, that happened to everyone I think. Blogger went down for a bit a few days ago, I know I had the same problem.

Anyway, I'm currently working on part 5...
*SPOILER ALERT*
Sheena is very much like Kylaia2.

Bishonen,
Marr Vell

Fleur De'La Fay said...

yay I'm next! Guess what!?!? We had a volley ball game today and guess who won it for us? Me! I was so scared cause it was my serve and it was 22 to 20 for us! I was like your asking me to serve? OMG I'm so bad at serving any way I did it! I was so amazed I haven't played volley ball in 2 years! Well yah sorry I know I sound like I'm braging but I'm more amazed I didn't screw up like I normaly do. Ah! G2G soccer practice! I love indoor soccer!

Marr said...

Zhilo 30, the poor man's Marr Vell.

Richly,
Marr Vell

Zhilo said...

I'm gonna kick your ass for this Marr Vell.

Marr said...

What the hell is your problem Zhilo. You're not even real.

Marr Vell

Marr said...

Come to think of it, what are you even going to do? Be fictional at me?

Marr Vell