Monday, October 23, 2006

Tales of Symphonia Character Association Part 5




-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheena Fujibayashi
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 106 lbs
Class: Summoner
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Build: Voluptuous :0
Weapon: Cards infused with magical energy
Occupation: Assassin

Okay, first off: I'm sorry about how Sheena looks and dresses. But I didn't create her, so don't chastise me. It's all Namco's fault, really. (Not just her fashion sense, but this whole project of mine in general.)

She's probably going to kill me for this, but I will be comparing Sheena to Kylaia. *hides in a cactus patch* She'll never think to look here. Heh heh.

There are legitimate reasons for this, I swear:
1) As Sheena starts off in her summoning she's very unsure of herself and doesn't live up to her own potential. But after a few successful attempts she gains confidence and loses her low self-esteem and starts to work harder and can only improve from there. Very much like Kylaia when we first met her, specifically when it came to her writing.
2) Whenever Sheena allows a boy to get close to her emotionally they usually end up screwing the whole thing up by pulling something completely perverted. (Usually Zelos.) This has happened to Kylaia once or twice, lest we forget Harleen Har.
4) Neither Sheena or Kylaia wear a dress unless it's a very special occasion.
5) Sheena's choice of weapon (Enchanted cards) is quite creative and Kylaia has proven to be very creative on many separate occasions.
6) Sheena is, obviously, the "fan-service" character. Meaning that she was designed to be attractive, but she herself is surprisingly defensive about it all. (Despite her wardrobe, which once again is all Namco's fault, not hers.) And Kylaia is herself objective about how the clothing in Runescape is geared toward making the women wear form fitting revealing clothes, while the men do not.

I hope that Kylaia now understands that I meant no harm in comparing her to Sheena and has maybe calmed down enough for me to come out of hiding. *Narrowly ducks under a flying Luna Blade* Guess not. I think I'll camp out here with the cacti for tonight.

Anyway! Pictures for all!





















-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That all for now, I hope the extra picture helps keep Kylaia from cleaving me in two and I can leave the cacti to post part 6: Raine Sage.

Campo,
Marr Vell

9 comments:

The whisper in your ear said...

Well marr..You have amazed me once again.*hugh fives* I have to go...I'm not in the best of moods...Sorry I didnt leave a long comment....My mood=FOUL!!..


*sighs*
Jesse

Fleur De'La Fay said...

MARR VELL!I was a cactus once! I'v picked up a cactus and... well I survived. I did require a popsickle after but "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" My new soccer quote. Anyway I will hunt threw every cactus patch so I can say


Sorry. Ha Ha confusing marr is fun. I'm not mad shure that girl looks like a total bleeeeeeeeeeeepin bleeeeeeeeeeep but other than that its a good comparasin.

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Hey I just noteced! Marr has it wrong I do NOT let things like that happen! I just well lots of the poeple who come close to me end up...dead.

Marr said...

I didn't mean that you let that stuff happen. I meant that you allow someone to get close and then they let their hormones take control and they end up doing something stupid to screw it all up.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't clear that up at all.

Murky,
Marr Vell

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Yah I know marr your right. Seems your right about alot of things right now. Har-mones suck *giggles at horably bad pun* maby I shouldn't let poeple get close to me then. Hummm what to tell the end... Maby marr is right about that too.

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Ok so Marr Here it is...
I was make’ in my way down Grafton street,
My head was in a spin.
Not knowin my destination,
Not knowin where I'd been.
The world and all its pressures
Kept forcing me to rush.
I stepped inside Old Malachy's place and
Felt a soothin rush.
Malachy stood behind the bar dressed in
His apron white, a philosopher of sorts
He claimed and sometimes he was right.
A curious combination of poet and of sage,
Yet he had a healthy out look, you wont
Find on any page.
He said sit down what’s your hurry,
No need to move so fast.
Life will offer you many things,
And some that may not last.
The thing we ought to cherish
And search for till the end
Are the moments we chance upon?
Like the beauty of the settin sun,
And I haven’t met a man that
I canna call my friend.
I've made some observations of this
Species we call man,
Some clear miscalculations have drifted from the plan.
Malachy pulled another pint, delighted when I asked.
What’s this plan you talk about? He set about the task of givin’ his philosophies and sharein’ his own views, of life and all its secrets, so recognized by few.
A simple affirmation to live by day by day.
He placed his elbows on the bar and then I heard him say.
He said sit down what’s your hurry,
No need to move so fast.
Life will offer you many things, and some that may not last.
The thing we ought to cherish and search for till the end are the moments we chance upon like the beauty of the settin sun,
And I haven’t met a man that I canna call my friend.
He’d been a long time travallin’,
He’d seen many different lands.
He’d lived in many cultures and shaken many hands.
With a tried and true philosophy and a prayer for every day,
He placed his elbows on the bar and then I heard him say.
He said sit down what’s your hurry,
No need to move so fast.
Life will offer you many things, and some that may not last.
The thing we ought to cherish and search for till the end are the moments we chance upon like the beauty of the settin sun,
And I haven’t met a man that I canna call my friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there you go Marr just for you a song. Its by the Irish desendants. It reminds me alot of well what we all need to remember. So there I'm almost done with the songs.
popcicles and gumdrops,
Kylaia

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Marr did you ever read the perks of being a wall flower? I just wrote a book report on it and stumbled across this guys blog it was amazing bacause he talked about being invisable and well I realy liked it and I think you should read the book.

Kalinka said...

CAT

Yeah, that's right. I said it!

Okay, so it snowed for a brief moment today and that made my day and I hope you saw it where you were.

Yay snow!!! ^_*

So I realise that you are terribly, tragically busy and I, having no life, am only busy when I am doing homework so I thought maybe I would just post and say hello and perhaps make you not want to kill the people that you are likely talking on the phone with so bad.

I thought I had a cold this morning, but I do not really have one. I am just sleepy.

Now is the time for when I will sleep.

Have a good "rest of the day" party! (:

*collapses into bed*
Kalinka Snooze.

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Are you there or where you eaten by monkey men? I am sooo scared because you said you where and yah.