Saturday, June 23, 2007

An Interview on the Interwebs, Whoda Thunk It?

For the pages of the Daily Ami:

1. If you could choose 6 superheroes/villains to form a team under your command (like pokemon), who would they be? :D

Hmmm. That's a toughy. I would probably pick heroes that haven't reached their peak potential yet, both so I can help them get there and so that they listen to what I have to say.The actual team would be as follows:

-1 The (new) Blue Beetle because of I like to be ready for anything.
-2 The (new) Atom because, as useful as his powers are, his mind is a much more powerful "weapon."
-3 Though not entirely inexperienced, Power Girl, for the intimidation factor. I would also refer to her as Power Woman, because I find it rolls off the tongue quite well and she deserves it by now.
-4 Dr. Fate, because sometimes the only way out of a bad situation is God Mode, and he looks cooler than Dr. Strange.
-5 Harley Quinn, just for the hell of it.
-6 Captain Mar-Vell, because I love him and he has leadership experience, so just in case.

(Honorable mention goes out to: Big Barda, Ms. Marvel, Raven, Steel, the Thing, Nightcrawler, Angel, Guy Gardener, Huntress, Iron Fist, MacBeth [from Gargoyles] and Jazz [from Transformers] who were all considered, but didn't quite make the cut.)

2. Would you rather join the Teen Titans or the X-Men? :o

Even though it'd be weird for me to hang out with teenagers, I'd join the Teen Titans because they seem to know how to have fun, plus I don't really want to hang out anywhere near Wolverine.

3. Air conditioners or fans?

Despite them making the room smell like a fridge, I prefer Air conditioners because they do a better job cooling the room and usually double as fans anyway.

4. What's your favourite treat for a hot summery day? :3

ICE CWEAM!

5. Which was the first comic book you can remember reading? :D

This is pretty easy. Not counting the numerous Archie Digest comics my lame-o family exposed me to. the first one I remember reading was a "What If?" comic in which both John Jameson and Aunt Mae died in a tragic rocket crash caused by the Chameleon. As a result J. Jonah Jameson adopted Peter Parker while blaming the accident on Spider-Man. (Go figure.) Spider-Man ended up unmasking himself to get J. Jonah Jameson to stop his warpath against Spider-Man which included the creation of the Spider-Slayer robot and the Scorpion, who was actually Flash Thompson, in the end, J.J.J. used the Spider-Slayer to help Spider-Man stop/cure the Scorpion and they formed a heroes-for-hire team, where Spider-Man's mask didn't cover his face nearly as much and J.J.J. still used the Spider-Slayer, only it had the letters "JJJ" on its chest. It was released some time during that whole Onslaught thing, I remember this because I remember reading one where Onslaught blew up New York immediately afterward.

And now the rules of the game:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (They probably won't be the same ones you see above!)

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Marr Vell

3 comments:

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Mar? Did Kalinka eat you? Or did eat Kalinka? Orrr did you run away to never never land?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mar Vell,
Kylaia here. The computers being weird and wont let me sign in.
Who is Daily Ami? If I can be so bold to ask. What have you done this summer? Which year university are you going into? Unless your not doing university? Isn't it your birthday sometime.... I'm useless at stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

Hello Marr Vell.It's me Zhilo.You may not remember me anymore ut that's ok.I just wanted to tell you something important-I'm sorry for all the bad things I've said and done while you and the others were still playing RuneScape.Back then I was nothing more than a a pathetic loser who wanted a little attention and sought to disturb everyone with rude remarks in order to get that attention.I also want to apologize for what I said here in the blogs.You may think I'm silly for apologizing to you after all this time,but I thought I get this apology out to you and I bid you farewell old friend.

-Your apologetic friend,Zhilo.