Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tales of Symphonia Character Association Part 8

Bet you didn't see this coming, huh? That's right, I updated this already. I hope they sell mittens in Hell, 'cause I'm guessing it's suddenly gotten mighty cold down there.

Anyway, as promised, I have put together a comparison between Colette and a super secret surprise person we all know. I hope you're ready for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colette Brunel
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 97 lbs
Class: Chosen
Race: Human
Hair: Platinum Blonde/Long Hair
Build: Slender
Weapon: Chakram
Occupation: Student/Chosen

At first I had an idea for just one "person" to compare Colette to. But after a little thought into the subject, I realized that Colette is actually more like a whole group of "people". I am refering, of course, to the non-Blue Kalinkas.

This comparison system will work a little different than the rest: (You'll see how if you scroll down.)

Green) This is easily the natural comparison to be made; Colette is usually a naive, energetic, animal-loving, quirky, somewhat-ditzy girl.
White) Colette temporarily loses the ability to sleep early in the game.
Red) Colette's purpose in the world of the game is the "Chosen" which means that she is fated to die in order to save the world from the steady decay that is threatening to destroy everything. Because of this, Colette is very fixated on death, specifically her own, which she see's as an inevitability
Violet) Because of her predestined demise, as well as other reasons, Colette tends to slip into states of depression throughout the course of the plot. And she would rather suffer in silence than make her friends worry about her.
Black) At one point Colette loses her soul to the gem on her chest, thus robbing her of all her emotions and leaving her with only a sense of self-preservation. Though she lacked Kalinka Black's detailed, calculating intelligence, Colette was essentially action-reaction.

It's actually pretty cool how that worked out. Anyway, more pictures!




































----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus concludes my little indulgance of my insanity. I'll probably look for more pictures to post of the various characters for a final send off. But this is the last comparison I'll be making of Tales of Symphonia characters.

3 comments:

The whisper in your ear said...

Well that shocked me. I mean. WOw.*puts winter stuff on* it is cold down here.

DEMON,
Jess

Kalinka said...

I just read the names of the pictures. They made me laugh. Also Cheena and Relaxtos. *grins* My Shift key has stickyitis. (:
You know how much fun I thought these pictures were and how surprised I was at your comparison already. I'm actually kind of flattered by some of these things. You seem to know me pretty well. And all of my personalities, heh.

Also, I want to applaud you for completing this. It must feel good to have a finished project, huh?
- KB.

Marr said...

It's true, it does feel good to finish. Because I never, NEVER finish anything ever. Remember Ombre and Iris? My part in Joneus' old story? Shattered Seed?

Procrastinatron,
Marr Vell