Thursday, January 18, 2007

ToSCA: Sendoff!

And here it is, as promised, a huge, multi-picture conclusion to the hit "Tales of Symphonia Character Association". Now, some characters are not represented as much as some others here, simply because it's harder to find good pictures of everyone.

Anyway. Here. We. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------































































































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end. It feels good having finally finished this project and also I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

I would also like to take this chance to thank three specific groups of people: The people at Namco for making such a splendid game, the artists at deviantart.com whom I blatantly stole from (and in some cases butchered their work) for having as much imagination as me and like a million more talent, and finally all of you for giving me personalities to poke and prod so's to put this all together.

Marr Vell

7 comments:

The whisper in your ear said...

Why marr vell!! I must say,*says in a french accent* GOO JOB!*high fives* I love the little pink haired girl ;)

MARRR!,
Jess

Kalinka said...

This was fun!

Aww, I imagined each of the characters as the person you compared them to and I was listening to a great song that went with it and it just made me allover happy.

I will probably look at this a lot.

It's funny that, in the end, your little project had a moral.

Your friends are your friends, no matter what sort of bad things may happen - you always come out together in the end.

Well that and I should buy you an apron with a heart on it.

And, because I know you will ask, my favorites:

Southern Chibi Marr and Kalinka
Kittyrin
Trevirn's birthday friends
Trevirn and the little blonde boy (I think that's the cutest thing ever!)
Coffee Marr
The Mini pictures
The apron
Stuffed Marr
Annnnd....that last one is just all sorts of greatness.

So there you go.

Congratulations of finishing,
~KB.

Yasakura said...

I wish i had a picture =(



-Yas -.-

Fleur De'La Fay said...

marr this is great. Just one question who is the pink haired maniac leaning close to me in the second picture? I also liked coffee marr!

Marr said...

Two things.

1) Yasakura, you are featured in the picture with Trevirn entitled, "Best Friends Forever".

2) Kylaia, that red-headed, pink-wearing guy is Zelos. He sucks.

Marr Vell

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Oh thats cool, well I guess I should get my act together and finnish my story. Marr youy can be my inspiration... well I should learn from your example but well I like procrastination too much

Zhilo said...

Hi Marr.As I told you before,I have created my blog,www.thegodsdespiseus.blogspot.com.