Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pulling Out My Own Hair

Wow it's quiet here at work right now. Now would be a perfect time to write a continuation to my side of the story. Which is exactly what I want to do. Unfortunately someone (probably one of my co-workers) has incased my head in a ten-ton mass of writer's block. So I can't write a story right now, maybe later. No promises.

Marr Vell

Edit: Grar! I wish I had access to a scanner here! You see, in a fit of writer's block induced boredom I decided to draw up a concept of my giant sword. It took an hour to get the blade right. I wish that I could show it to all of you. Describing it doesn't do it justice. But I will tell you it's name: "Schicksalflügel." (German for "Destiny Wing.") It's sooooooooooooo cool, I wish you guys could see it.

4 comments:

Kalinka said...

That's a pretty name.

Oh you and your German.

- Kalinka.

Marr said...

Well it's only the greatest language ever!

Marr Vell

Fleur De'La Fay said...

Me likey german! Especaly their soccer team! But I guess its a byus opinion me being german and all! Oh go theird generation born here the rest is german!

The whisper in your ear said...

im really tierd and lost so all im guna say was i loved the fact that italy won(i partyed in the streets with some friends) but germany was really good to.stupid portugal....
-jesse